Module for SMS integration with Magento
Send SMS messages through the eCommerce platform Magento and the SMS notifications platform. Register and install the extension and in seconds you can send SMS messages.
- - SMS notification to customers when a new order is created.
- - SMS notification when an order is changed to one of the following states: onHold, unhold, Canceled, Shipped.
- - Individual and bulk SMS sendings.
1. Install the extension Carotechs SMS Notifications in your eCommerce Magento.
2. Modify the extension parameters with you LabsMobile account.
Within the Admin Panel go to System->Configuration->Sms Notifications. If an error occurs 404 Not found you should refresh the cache, refresh the roles and make a logout/login with the Administrator user.
These are the parameters to properly configure the extension with your LabsMobile account:
- SMS Gateway API URL: http://api.labsmobile.com/get/send.php?username=[your username]&password=[your password]
- URL Call Method: GET
- Message parameter name: message
- To Number - Parameter Name: msisdn
Read the LabsMobile API/GET Manual to add other options such as sender, test messages, etc.
3. Now you can use all the features of this extension.
Create a user account and send your SMS messages in seconds. You will have all the functionalities and benefits in the same platform.
Send from API and manage your account with our online application WebSMS.
PlandUp, Web application to confirm event attendance recommends LabsMobile
Event confirmation messaging service. SMS messages include a link confirming attendance to an event.
Maximum reliability at the best price
At LabsMobile we only offer direct routes of maximum reliability and quality. Enjoy our platform and all our services for the price of an SMS.
Pay ONLY for sent messages.
Need more info? Contact us!
Our technical department has professionals with years of experience and we have made multiple integrations.
We guide and help you through the process.
Manage and update your mobile phone database
This tutorial explains how to maintain a list of mobile phones in the WebSMS application over time so that sendings have a higher percentage of delivery and success.