SDK for SMS integration with Android
Send SMS messages through the LabsMobile platform and the SDK for Android. Create an account and install the Android SDK in your application and in seconds you will be able to send SMS messages.
- - Send SMS messages.
- - Includes all features of the LabsMobile API.
- - Send and validate OTP passwords.
You have an SDK, documentation and an example application developed for Android available. Download all of these resources on this page.
- - Android development environment.
- - LabsMobile SDK for Android. More information at SDK Android.
- - A user account with LabsMobile. Click on the link to create an account: Sign up.
1. Install the Android SDK into your application. Follow the instructions in the README.txt file.
2. Configure the module with the parameters of your LabsMobile account.
3. Now you can use all the features of the SDK.
Create a user account and send your SMS messages in seconds. You will have all the functionalities and benefits in the same platform.
Send from API and manage your account with our online application WebSMS.
PlandUp, Web application to confirm event attendance recommends LabsMobile
Event confirmation messaging service. SMS messages include a link confirming attendance to an event.
Maximum reliability at the best price
At LabsMobile we only offer direct routes of maximum reliability and quality. Enjoy our platform and all our services for the price of an SMS.
Pay ONLY for sent messages.
Need more info? Contact us!
Our technical department has professionals with years of experience and we have made multiple integrations.
We guide and help you through the process.
Manage and update your mobile phone database
This tutorial explains how to maintain a list of mobile phones in the WebSMS application over time so that sendings have a higher percentage of delivery and success.