What is WhatsApp Business? What will it allow you to do, and how can you start using it? This article explains it all quickly and easily. Learn the tips and tricks for taking advantage of its potential.
What is WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp Business is a new service on a platform owned by Facebook, which has been specifically developed for companies and organizations. The WhatsApp Business service consists of two solutions designed for two types of companies:
1-For small businesses and freelancers, there is a free application enhanced with certain features in addition to those of the basic WhatsApp application available to individual users.
– Interact with your customers easily in real time.
– Automate responses, so you can organize messages and respond to them quickly and effectively.
2- An API has been created for large companies or any company with a large volume of messaging. This solution has been designed so that large companies can use it directly by integrating it with their computer systems. It is also possible to have communication platforms such as LabsMobile incorporate WhatsApp Business API as one of the available communication channels.
In this way, WhatsApp aims to promote corporate communication on its platform so that all users receive messages from the companies with which they maintain a relationship. The advantages of this new channel are clear:
– Security and simplicity.
– Direct and personalized communication.
– Ability to automate, organize and respond to a large volume of messages.
– Ability to manage client relationships at any time, no matter where the clients are.
How to set up Whatsapp Business for companies?
One of the main features of WhatsApp Business is the company profile page, which shows the company’s line of business as well as the address of its main office and its contact information. This information is verified by Facebook, ensuring security and reliability of the published data.
Let us use a pastry shop as a case study of WhatsApp for companies.
- Create your profile with useful information for clients.
- Write a description of your company; be specific and direct:
“Cakes, pastries, cupcakes and all kinds of delicious baked goods. We can make the cake of your sweetest dreams.”
- Add the location, the email address, and your website.
- Use labels to organize your contacts.
Create a list of labels to segment your customers; this can be done for both individual conversations and groups. This will make it much easier to conduct campaigns or send information to those who are interested.
Some examples of labels:
– New client.
– New order.
– Completed order.
– Payment pending.
– Set up quick responses.
This is a mechanism that allows you to copy a frequently used message so you can respond quickly.
For example: “We have received your order. Shortly, we will let you know when it is ready for pick-up.”
The automatic responses like the previous one are perfect for greeting customers at the start of the conversation or for informing about your business hours if a message arrives while you are away.
– “Hi, I’m Lu. I just turned on the oven. Would you like any pastry in particular? “
– “I cannot talk right now. I’ll be baking again between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm.”
How many messages have been sent? How many have been delivered? And how many have been read?
– Know all the information about the messages you send.
Manage your campaignsWhatsApp Business API has arrived to revolutionize customer service.
LabsMobile, the versatile platform.
At LabsMobile, we are specialists in text messaging and in direct marketing. With our platform, you can decide whether to continue using mass mailings via text or to use WhatsApp Business. Create landing pages with sales capacity and carry out campaigns using either or both platforms.