SMS Node n8n LabsMobile5
The n8n workflow automation platform has the LabsMobile SMS message service already
SMS Node n8n LabsMobile
From now on, you will be able to send SMS messages through the LabsMobile node within the n8n platform. Download the n8n Desktop App, use the n8n Cloud or Self-Hosted to use our node.
N8n is a workflow automation platform that allows for task automation and workflow control. It also provides you with significant cost reduction, process agility and execution control. It is a TypeScript-based tool.
N8n is an easy-to-use and highly customizable service.
Why is it a good option for your company?
The main advantage of n8n is that you can host it in your organization to be able to access resources or services that are only accessible from your organization, keeping sensitive data safe and at home.
Also, if your organization already has its own scripts, don’t worry, you can add them relatively easily, since n8n allows you to execute system commands via shell.
In the following video you can see an example in action: the integration between typeform, Google Sheet, Slack and Email.
Automatizing workflows with n8n will allow you to:
- Automate daily tasks: so that they are not boring or too demanding. For example, generating a daily email from added data using tools like Pipedrive.
- Data sync: It allows you to synchronize data between different applications, databases or APIs.
- Creating a chain of events: Run a task every time something happens. With Webhooks you will be able to manage events both for their execution and for triggering other services through webhooks. For example, receive a purchase through Strippe and send a purchase confirmation email at the same time you add a new customer in Pipedrive.
Steps to follow for an integration with n8n
Register on the website https://app.n8n.cloud/register to access the n8n Cloud services. Later you will be able to automate the sending of SMS messages with any service compatible with n8n. You can also register your account in the Desktop App or Self-Hosted if you wish.
Major Internet companies and services are already integrated. There are thousands of possibilities at your fingertips, visit n8n.io!
- Create an account with the platform n8n or install any of its versions. More information at n8n.io.
- Also create a user account at LabsMobile. Follow this link to register.
Steps to use LabsMobile’s node
Installing the node
To install LabsMobile’s node you have to follow the next steps:
- Enter a n8n,
- Go to settings.
- Now enter Community nodes.
- Click on Install community nodes.
- Enter the name of the node, n8n-nodes-labsmobile.
- Click install.
The start node exists by default when a new workflow is created, to start your workflow with the LabsMobile node you can also use the Cron node or the Webhook node.
Setting up the node
- First, you will need to enter the credentials for the LabsMobile node. The credentials are: the email (username) of the LabsMobile account and the API token generated from your account.
- If you only need to make a basic sending, just enter the phone number to which the message will be sent in the to field and enter the message in the message field.
- In case you want to send a scheduled message, you must select the Scheduled SMS option, where you can choose the date and time of sending.
- It is required to validate the amount of credits, you just have to choose the Account Credits option.
- Click on Execute node to execute the SM submission with the parameters entered.
Basic SMS sending
Send scheduled SMS
Practical cases to send SMS
- Google calendar notification via SMS
- Massive sendings from Airtable
- Massive sendings from Google Sheets
- Sending credit notifications via Slack
- Sending credit notifications via Discord
- Sending credit notifications via email