Christmas is one of the most important dates in the year when it comes to business. People wait anxiously for this festivity, when they get together with the whole family to celebrate and exchange gifts. Besides, it marks the end of the year. For companies, it’s also important because it’s a commercial date, marked in the calendar with a lot of time to get ready. You can also take advantage of it to analyze the year and send greetings to your clients or employees for the holidays.
For all of these tasks, SMS are an ideal choice. With the help of LabsMobile, you’ll have all the features you’ll need to carry out Christmas campaigns with ease.
What type of campaigns can you carry out with SMS on Christmas?
SMS allow you to achieve different types of objectives, depending on the type of campaign you have in mind. Their high open rate and the relatively easiness to send them massively are two advantages very important when compared to other channels, and one of the reasons why they can have a crucial role in your Christmas campaign.
Here are some examples of SMS for your Christmas campaigns:
- Discounts and promotions: the most traditional way to sell more products is to offer discounts and promotions to your clients, especially at Christmas. For example, “Dear (name), shop for Christmas this weekend and obtain up to 20% off by presenting this message”. This is a clear and concrete call to action that creates a sense of urgency in your client.
- Cross selling. Most companies have a database where they store all the information about their clients and their purchases. Thanks to this database, you can carry out the operation of cross selling, which consists in offering complementary products to clients. For example, a client that buys a gamer keyboard can be offered a mouse or a headset. Someone who buys a meditation book can be offered candles and essential oils.
- Gift suggestions. Christmas is a period of gifts. However, many people don’t know what to buy for their families and presents become complicated. For them, it’s ideal to send a catalogue with the main products on sale they can buy as gifts. Insided the message, you can add an SMS Landing that includes a picture or a video with all those options.
- Free deliveries: this is not only about selling products but also about distributing them. More and more users decide to buy online and receive their products at home. To promote this practice, you can offer free deliveries during the Christmas season.
- Participate in a raffle: an indirect way to make clients purchase more is to create raffles. “Name, with your Christmas purchase you can participate in a raffle with great prizes. Don’t miss out on this opportunity”.
SMS campaigns with social objectives
SMS campaigns can also have a social objective to communicate with clients and create a closer relationship.
- Holiday greetings: sending greetings to your clients never gets old. It shows special attention on your part and an interest in making the relationship grow. It’s very simple “Dear (name), our team wants to wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for choosing us”. You can accompany the message with a Christmas image.
- Thanking the loyalty: getting loyalty from your clients so they choose your company is not easy. For this, it’s important to thank your most loyal clients with a significant message that may or may not be accompanied with a gift. It should be big but a small gesture of appreciation.
- An end-of-year summary: it’s also important to summarize the year from the company’s perspective and inform clients of everything you have achieved and worked on through the months. From new products launched, the opening of new shops, changes in management, pictures of new employees, and more. You can also add the new challenges and objectives your company will face in 2022.
Examples of Christmas campaigns with LabsMobile
With LabsMobile, you’ll be able to carry out your SMS campaigns during Christmas time, no matter your objective. You’ll have the option of importing your existing database or creating a new one to personalize all your messages. In the control panel, all the details are stored so you can analyze results later!