What is it?
The SMSunicode service makes it easy to send SMS messages using the UCS-2 alphabet characters (any character or symbol).
An SMS message with UCS-2 has a capacity of 70 characters and can be extended to 500 characters by linking several messages.
- Up to 70 characters => 1 credit.
- From 71 to 134 characters => 2 credits.
- From 135 to 201 characters => 3 credits.
- From 202 to 268 characters => 4 credits.
- From 269 to 335 characters => 5 credits.
How does it work?
Once the service has been activated, SMSunicode will be able to send messages containing any character from the UCS-2 alphabet, straight from the WebSMS application or through the API.
How much does it cost?
The activation of the SMSunicode service is free of charge.
Credits will be deducted according to the length of the SMS. An SMSunicode costs 1 credit for every 70 characters.
How can I activate it?
- Sign up for free, create a user account here.
- Go to the Unicode SMS section of your WebSMS account.
- Send SMS with any letter or character.