What is it?
With SMSCert you will be able to send registered SMS messages with complete legal value, and legal certainty.
* This service is only available in some countries, please contact us for more information.
How does it work?
A certified SMS is a legally binding document which can be used as evidence in court. We deliver a document which certifies the content and that the message has been delivered.
You can send SMSCert messages from the WebSMS application or from the API. When you send an SMSCert, make sure to attach your email address, to which you will receive a PDF document of certification.
How much does it cost?
The activation of the SMSCert service is free of charge.
Credits will be deducted according to the length of the SMS sent:
- Up to 160 characters = 11 credits.
- From 161 to 306 characters = 12 credits.
- From 307 to 459 characters = 13 credits.
- From 460 to 612 characters = 14 credits.
- From 613 to 765 characters = 15 credits.
How can I activate it?
- Sign up for free, create a user account here.
- Enter the certified SMS section in your account.