PlandUp, web application to confirm event attendance
Event confirmation messaging service. SMS messages include a link confirming attendance to an event.
Interview with Guillem Sarlé who talks about his startup, PlandUp, and how he has integrated LabsMobile's services to send SMS notifications through the API.
PlandUp is a web service to easily confirm attendance to events. Users can create an event, add participants and send confirmations requests so that participants can confirm their attendance. Easy and fast, users don't need to register or create any kind of user account.
Users can choose to send confirmations by SMS or email.
Integration was easy and sleek with the LabsMobile API, set up with the API REST and in PHP code. Guillem explains in detail his experience of the integration process.
These companies trust LabsMobile
Join over 3,000 business satisfied customers
- I'm really pleased with LabsMobile's API. In a few hours we were able to integrate our website and CRM and send SMS text messages.Hosting company manager
- Our mobile applications verify the mobile numbers of users via SMS. We regularly send SMS messages to more than 10 countries with no problems.Mobile application developer
- We use the LabsMobile web application every day for sending SMS campaigns. The user interface is simple, intuitive and has all the features we need.Marketing director
- We offer SMS services through our website. Thanks to the LabsMobile platform and their API, we've customized all of the applications with our brand.Reseller and CEO of a communications business
- We love the web application for bulk SMS. The results and reports help us to analyze the success of the campaign.Communications manager of a textiles company
- We confirm client appointments every day using text messages, to prevent no-shows. We are really happy with the price and support that LabsMobile provides.Beauty salon manager