Are you organizing a webinar? Would you like to promote it with other people? Send an SMS to your contacts and you will find a great audience!
What is a webinar?
This is video content that has an educational or practical objective. Generally, it is included within a strategy of inbound marketing. As a result, it has a lot of advantages and usages as a digital tool.
Webinars are usually free of charge and are used to attract leads and prospects. Among its advantages are:
- They humanize the brand
- They have a dynamic format and close to the public
- They can be easily viralized
- They generate engagement, as they are thought to offer users what they really need.
- Webinars are cheap and offer cost effective
- They help to get great quality leads if they are well focused.
- Its success is measurable in an online platform.
Keys for a webinar to be successful.
Creating a really successful webinar means to take into accounts a lot of things before, during, and after the event. These are some of the most important:
- Choosing an interesting topic that gives value to your audience.
- Establishing clear and measurable objectives of the event
- Creating a landing page so users can register and spread the word on every possible channel.
- Choose a good hashtag to share it on social media.
- Share the event with enough time.
- Use a good platform that guarantees a reliable connection and the recording of the event.
- Look for collaborators and influencers who will share your live event.
- Make the event dynamic and fun.
- Share the recording as soon as possible.
- Link to your blog content and social media.
- Measure the process and everything that you do.
- Calculate the ROI.
Examples of platforms to create a webinar
There are numerous platforms where you can organize a webinar for free. Among these are:
- Google Hangouts, ideal for small-scale events. They allow you to contact many people at once and record the conference for its sharing.
- Google Meet is the most professional option for webinars in Google. It offers 100 connections and has a very simple interface. Most meetings can be programmed, recorded, and shared.
- Zoom is a free option ideal for webinars. It allows you to have up to 100 people connected during 40 min max. Its functioning is very simple and you only have to download a program. It’s very versatile, too.
- Google Duo is easy to use and free based on direct calls and data transmission. It’s expected to start soon.
- Join.me allows you to videoconference for free with up to 250 people at once. It has an app to download.
- Mikogo is a platform designed to organize meetings with up to 25 people and allows you to share your screen and other files in a very simple way. You only need to download and install a program or app.
Send an SMS to invite people to your platform.
Use any of these apps to create your own webinar in a simple and economic way. With this technology, you only have to do one more thing: use an SMS and invite your contacts as guests without having to invest a lot of money.
Send an SMS to promote your webinar.
Have you decided to optimize your webinar? Send an SMS and get started! It’s very simple and you will discover all the advantages.