IT consultant, computer security and processes
Sending access codes, authentication, user identification and validation processes with SMS messages.
Interview with Jokobas Bakadonas, freelancer in the tech industry. In the video, he explains how he uses SMS technology to increase security in access to applications and computer system processes.
SMS verification brings a level of security that's difficult to break. Users can be identified and validated, or can authenticate certain processes or actions.
In his project, Jokobas applies techniques such one-time passwords or two-factor authentication. Both techniques send SMS messages and have been incorporated into a large majority of the applications we all use every day.
As a freelance consultant, we also see how Jokobas uses our API and code example documentation. He also points to the Support Center to communicate with the LabsMobile technical team and resolve any incidents.
These companies trust LabsMobile
Join over 3,000 business satisfied customers
- I'm really pleased with LabsMobile's API. In a few hours we were able to integrate our website and CRM and send SMS text messages.Hosting company manager
- Our mobile applications verify the mobile numbers of users via SMS. We regularly send SMS messages to more than 10 countries with no problems.Mobile application developer
- We use the LabsMobile web application every day for sending SMS campaigns. The user interface is simple, intuitive and has all the features we need.Marketing director
- We offer SMS services through our website. Thanks to the LabsMobile platform and their API, we've customized all of the applications with our brand.Reseller and CEO of a communications business
- We love the web application for bulk SMS. The results and reports help us to analyze the success of the campaign.Communications manager of a textiles company
- We confirm client appointments every day using text messages, to prevent no-shows. We are really happy with the price and support that LabsMobile provides.Beauty salon manager